Your roof is as unique as your home. When it comes to recommending the right roof replacement, one size (and one style) does not fit all. That’s why the roof replacement team at Best Buy Design Build takes the time to inspect your current roof, along with the age and condition of your home, to determine the best roofing solution for you. One that will keep your family comfortable and safe for years to come.
If you’ve noticed an issue with your current roof – perhaps from a recent storm or weather-related event – just give us a call. We will inspect your situation and review roofing replacement solutions tailored to your unique situation. Cost and energy efficiency are always key factors in the solutions we recommend, along with the roofing system lifetime replacement guarantee.
Is your current roof beyond saving?
Here are some telltale signs that it may be time for a roof replacement:
- Your current roof is old – especially if it is over 20 years old
- Your roof shingles are curling at the edges or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing
- Cracked shingles are visible to the eye
- Dark streaks on your roof (often caused by airborne algae)
- Moss growth on your roof – moss holds moisture against the roof and can cause damage
- The final sign: your neighbors are getting roof replacement. Since most homes in neighborhood are often build around the same time, it may be time for you to investigate a new roof too.
Why choose Best Buy Design Build for your roof?
As a full service, Best Buy Waterproofing and Best Buy Design Build is uniquely qualified to recommend and install your new roofing system. Whether it’s for residential or commercial roofing applications, professional roofers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a roof can offer. As a Roofing Contractor we offer a long-term warranty on both materials and workmanship. Please ask us for details about our lifetime warranty.